Friday, October 06, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away




Here are some more recent pics of Ethan - including his I-love-being-burped face :-p I have also included a couple pics of the nursery, as Kelly and I are trying to figure out a way to organize Ethan's clothes and other items.

Other than that, today seems a little bit more subdued, attributed to the weather I am sure. Being a Vancouverite myself (can I still call myself that?) I don't seem to mind the rain at all - in fact I kinda like rainy days (when I am at home). You can get all cozy dozy with a hot cup of something. My flavour of the month these days is a rich blend of Ethannoomieness - full of aroma if you know what I mean :-)











Well, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian peeps!










Hallowe'en is slowly approaching also, and although Kelly refuses to buy candy to be handed out to children, I can't help but look forward to dressing up little noomie in a costume - surely customary for newborns. So, fam and friends, any suggestions? Little Casper the friendly ghost perhaps? Or how about a noomie noo pumpkin?? Or a giant (all relative) Jelly Bean! :-) Well, I look forward to suggestions and comments on this one. And Mom and Dad may dress up with Ethan too this year.

OK, so more in a bit...

No comments: