Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jack-o-Lantern Fun


Krishelle came over. She changed into scrubs after she heard what we had in store for the afternoon - pumpkin carving! :-)



I am glad Krishelle knew what she was doing. I think we did a pretty good job - minus one tooth on ol' Jacko. Krishelle took the inside bits and washed the seeds and baked them with butter and coarse salt. Yum! The seeds actually tasted like popcorn with the butter and salt. Mmmmmm...

Mom, Kelly and I cooked late lunch - Chinese food, naturally. Mom cooked some stirfry veggies with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. Kelly cooked rice and prep'ed some Chinese eggplants and chicken for me to cook. I cooked a spicy eggplant dish.

Jessica joined us later in the evening. We are going to watch 7th Heaven and then Curious George...

Jessica and Krishelle then prepared dinner - barbeque pork (aka Char Siew) and Bok Choy (aka Green Veggies) :-p
We finished off Mom's birthday cake for dessert... oh Jessica also brought over baked chocolate-chip cookies. Thanks!



No comments: