My beautiful and precious nieces, and Ethan's cousins, Ellie Nur and Carmel.
My sister and the girls are all about fun and learning. And by the looks of many pictures I have seen of them, they especially love to dress up.
This week the girls, mom, dad and grandma, are going to Australia (Sydney) to see some friends. Then, in only two short weeks, grandma and papa joon will come and visit us and meet their very first grandson for the very first time. How exciting for Ethan - having all four of his grandparents visit him (God willing).
I hope to post more news and pictures of my fabulously talented young nieces in the future.
I do, however, need to come up with a better way of calling Shar, Babak, Kelly, myself and all grandparents involved. We all seem to share the names "mom" and "dad" and my blog entries are likely confusing to everyone but me :-p So, from here on in, I will be using names as much as possible, with all respect to everyone of course.
Happy and safe travels dear ones in far-off, beautifully exotic, New Zealand (tisk tisk)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh the girls are GORGEOUS! Carmel has become all grown up and pretty.
Maybe i'll bump into your family on the streets in Sydney. :)
Post a Comment