
October 26th. Today was supposed to be Ethan's expected due date. Instead, he is now nearly 5 weeks old. And he weighs near 8lbs. He is also 2 inches taller - now 20". Still, he only just barely makes the growth chart for boys here in the U.S. (bottom 5% percentile). But mom and dad are not complaining. Ethan is growing just nicely.
So not much else going on today. This is not true for my sister, who this weekend is going to run in a half-marathon in Auckland (NZ). This will be her FOURTH at this distance - Delta, Atlanta, Toronto and Auckland! I am so proud of you! Perhaps I will use you as motivation to train for one myself. Funny, I was always the runner in the family, but I have not run in any distances longer than 10k. And I could barely run 5k without stopping right now for sure. So, things are going to have to change.
Lots of things to look forward to in November though!
November 11th - Birth of Baha'u'llah Celebration
November 13th - Max's parents in town
November 21st - Kelly and Max's 2-year wedding anniversary
November 23rd - U.S. Thanksgiving
And in December, we have my mom coming back for a couple months (until Feb), Shar, Babak and the girls (Carmel and Ellie Nur), Kelly's younger sister, Adeline, and maybe even cousin Ah Chiet, all will visit us in December, hopefully. How exciting!


No comments:
Post a Comment