
Kelly is back to work today - but only for a short meeting. But still. Her "maternity leave" is not really without work duties. She is on an "home elective" called History of Medicine. Her homework for the past week has been to read two books (each one at least 300 pages!) and to write two essays (one for each book). Not sure if this will be the weekly workload for this course. Kelly can read through books in hours, commonly finishing off novels 300 pages or more in a matter of hours on trips we take. Thank goodness for this, or else with all the breast-feeding and/or pumping, she would not be able to do this course at all.
Well, yesterday, I got a haircut, and then I went and bought a few pumpkins - 5 to be exact. One for Kelly's Mom and Dad, Kelly, Ethan and myself. In the next few days, I hope to have everyone (except Ethan) carve a pumpkin - or just draw a face with a marker. Regardless, we will also try and bake something pumpkin this Hallowe'en.
Any suggestions on good recipes??

Also, yesterday after Ethan's bath, I took this picture which I thought was quite cute. Well, all of Ethan's pictures are cute, but this one particularly makes him look like he is "posing" for the camera! :-p Yeah, get the little man a shirt that says "I'm too sexy" :-)
More soon...


No comments:
Post a Comment