
Lately, Ethan has been pretty colicky. Crying, whining, until and unless he is carried and rocked and sung to :-) I mean, who wouldn't want all the love and attention? So, we've cheekily called him by two nicknames: Mr. Cranky Pants and Mr. Fussy Pot. Still, he is so noomie you just want to eat him up.
Today, Ethan's social security card arrived. So, Dad and I went to the bank to open a savings account for Ethan, and dad also managed to do some shopping at the local asian store. It has been pouring all day, so we tried to keep our outdoor errands to a minimum, and we hurried back home.
Oh yea... one other nickname we use for Ethan is - Mr. Tomato Head. We call him this name because in his effort to poop or pass gas, his face becomes completely contorted, and his whole head a dark red. Yea, I even call him, Mr. Gassy Man, sometimes.

For lunch, Kelly's mom cooked Kung Pao chicken. It was really spicy. Dad and I got our butts kicked with the red chilli peppers, while mom calmly removed the seeds from within each chilli, and ate only the roasted skin for flavour. Kelly played it safe and put all the chillis on her plate to the side.
Our next Netflix movie will be Transporter 2. Hopefully it will arrive by Monday.


No comments:
Post a Comment