
Monday, March 05, 2007
Weekend With Ethan: Photo Series
Here are some pictures of Ethan. Can't really type a whole entry just now. Hope you enjoy the multitude of "gummy smiles". Oh, and we've started to feed Ethan solids - stage 1 food: rice cereal! Yummmmy. A separate blog entry on this newest Ethan milestone for sure. To come!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Max, My name is Menchie Schoot. I am a friend of Ming whom I met here at the World Centre. I found your blog through her blog, your family name sounds familiar to me, my mom must have met your parents when you were in the Philippines, her name is Ping Balundo, she was helping the Persian pioneers with their visas. I read your post about Ethan's sleeping and I applaud you that he's sleeping through the night at a young age. My daughter has recently slept through the night at 14 months and we're still sleep traning her. You can check our blog at menchiemaarten.blogspot.com when you get a chance. regards, Menchie
Oh! He's so adorable! He's such a bubbly baby - hopefully most of the time! Miss you guys lots.
Post a Comment