Thursday, March 29, 2007

Southern Tooth (Almost)

Yes!! I found the jackpot - in what Ethan loves to eat that is (besides rice cereal). I'd call it a sweet tooth, but he's got no teeth. Just gummy noomie-ness. And so the golden food (quite literally) is Sweet Potato!!

It has been well over three days since we introduced bananas to Ethan, and he is enjoying eating that now. So, I figured I could introduce the next fruit or veggie. I figured I would choose a vegetable this time, since we've tried applesauce (too tart) and banana (ok) so far. And boy, from the word go, the golden pudding was like buttah to my baby's belleh.

Since the jar of sweet potato baby food was a bit too runny, I mixed it with his rice cereal to thicken it up, and he ate every bit I offered him :-) Kelly and I will be quick to buy more tonight or tomorrow for sure. I have a feeling Ethan will also enjoy peas. Knock on wood!

My good ol' Southern Boy loves his Sweet Potato (Pie)... perfect since we're moving to Georgia.

No comments: