It is likely that our house has never looked this neat or dust-free or smelled so much like Febreeze. At least that's a positive for having to put in so much work for an Open House.
The day itself was pretty uneventful. This is not true for Kelly, who with Ethan, both left the house by 11am and stayed at a friend's house while I remained at home waiting for potential buyers to walk through the door and check out our home. Kelly had her hands full with Ethan and everything imaginable that could happen with a 5-month old's bodily functions happened at this time.
Poor, Kelly. Noomie was just too much but I'm glad you were around this weekend to watch over the little guy!
The Open House started very slowly. Well, it never really "picked up" either, though a few folks strolled in to have a peak. Two couples were especially "impressed" by what they saw, though not sure if any of them will result in a serious offer or not. Still, it is early days, and I am by no means going to rush this process. It was a good experience, and I am looking forward to doing it again, but this time with much more advertisement ahead of time.


No comments:
Post a Comment