Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HAPPY NAW-RUZ!


Today is the LAST day of the Fast!!! Woo hoo!! At sunset tonight, when the fast officially ends, celebration will be in full force. The family's going to a Naw Ruz (new year) party at the Raddison Hotel. Dinner and dancing will be on the agenda. And if this year's party is anything like previous years, the dress will be pretty formal/cocktail. Should be fun to get all jazzed and just have fun with friends one evening! I can't believe I made it through the fast being home all day with Ethan. Appropriately enough, Ethan and I are listening to the song "Try and Try Again" by Red Grammer... doo doo doo... doo doo doo...


And a HAPPY NAW RUZ to everyone!!!

Naw Ruz, the Baha'i and Persian New Year, always takes place after sunset of the 20th of March, and March 21st being the first day of the new year and coinciding with the start of Spring.

No comments: