Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mmmmm..... Cookies!



For nearly every open house that we've held Kelly has been baking cookies to fill the house with the warm, fresh scent of cookies baking in the oven, and to also offer them to interested people seeing our home. This is actually quite a common thing in open houses I have attended, and so we've employed the technique, though most are actually too polite to accept any.

Chocolate chip cookies have been the norm. Kelly did make some chocolate chip oatmeal ones, and also a chocolate chip and raisin oatmeal variety. Today, however, Kelly set an all new standard for moist, super scrumptious, fresh baked chocolate heaven ... I forgot I was describing a cookie for a second ... ahem.. they are chocolate cake mix with chocolate chips in the cookie and drizzled with melted white chocolate chips for presentation (and added taste!).

Hands down, these humongous things will delite any palate :-)

No comments: