We are spending this weekend in Atlanta. Ethan, mom, Kelly and I are driving down tomorrow (Saturday) and returning Sunday. Dad arrives on Sunday and we'll pick him up from the airport and spend the afternoon together in the big city. Kelly will stay behind for Monday and Tuesday, for her pediatrics board exam which is sat over two days.Kelly has been studying now for a few weeks/months. I am sure she will be very relieved once this is all over with. GOOD LUCK, HONEY! I am sure you will do very well.
And since she is double specialized/trained in both internal medicine and pediatrics, in order to be board certified in internal medicine she will have to sit the IM board exam which is next year (August 2008).
But first things first.
The peds boards are more demanding also, being a two-day exam (the IM boards "just" one day).
In Atlanta, we hope to do some shopping (IKEA, asian grocery stores, etc..) and eating out, and perhaps meet up with some friends if we can get our act together and coordinate everything.
Only a couple more days to go, Honey. You can do it!


No comments:
Post a Comment