Monday, September 17, 2007

Life Blood

I am sitting in Kelly's office at work after having my blood drawn by one of the nurses on staff. Kelly and I have our "exam" for getting life insurance later this afternoon when labs on our blood work will be available. Buying a house was a huge step towards feeling truly "grown up"... though buying insurance for one's life is not that far behind. I guess Kelly and I both have to think of little Noomz (and any possible siblings for him in the future). Hmmm... perhaps we need to do research on getting wills done soon too.

Speaking of Ethan. Guess who turns ONE in a couple of days or so?

Oh and mom and dad are arriving tomorrow!! I hope Ethan doesn't get too fussy on the drive to ATL. The airport is 2 hours away from Blue Ridge and I have never taken Ethan on a car ride by myself that was longer than an hour. It has always been nice having someone sit at the back with Noomz. We shall see how he does tomorrow!

No comments: