What a long day it has been! Kelly and I have two great offers on our house! Likely the product of two competing agents and their respective clients, we now have a difficult decision to make: (1) accept the slightly better offer (both being very similar/both slightly higher than our asking price) or (2) give one final chance for both parties to better their offer by tomorrow P.M. (either party not knowing the other's offer/but risk offending and having original offer withdrawn)?? Hmm... I think I know what we'll do. Pray tonight. Much more tomorrow!!!!! :-D Sorry for the suspense...
And the lightning incident in Blue Ridge? Our home and water pipes seem to be unharmed. No damages. At least as far as the company knew by this morning when I spoke to one person. Lucky break!
And come to think of it, we have more house showings lined up for tomorrow. What do I say? "Sorry, we already have offers on our house." ?? Or how about, "Unless you are willing to offer more than (this) then just forget about it!" :-P
It's great finally being in the driver's seat after months of agony on this house and the sluggish real estate market. (though we're still not home free and nothing is nearly final yet, so not to jinx our offers!)
I'm going to miss 801 Turmeric Lane -- my first house. (thanks, Dad!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment