Monday, February 19, 2007

"We'll See Tomorrow" ... Indeed

Yup, a couple of days ago was indeed a fluke with Ethan's sleeping... because yesterday was an absolute nightmare. It was so heart-wrenching to hear him cry for so long (30 minutes) and this was during the day. Papers were all over the floor since Kelly and I were also trying to organize our documents for tax filing, and so it was not a good day. Poor Ethan. Gosh I keep saying that. But guess what, today is again a magical day and he is doing super. Going to sleep on his own for his naps with little fuss. The noomie is such a goonie boonie. I love him so much. I guess I'll be expecting this up and down rollercoaster of emotion until he is truly fully sleep trained. The good news is our taxes are done and filed and we should be expecting a bigger tax return this year since we filed jointly for the first time and have a "dependent" to claim in Ethan. Tai, a Baha'i accountant who did our taxes was just Mr. Efficient. He knows all the ins and outs to get us the biggest return and he did it all in under an hour. Great business for him too, though, if all his clients came in and out as quickly as we did.

No comments: