We had the Teskes (Sevda, Michael and their two children 'Bella and Adib) over to our place for dinner the other night and boy did the kids go nuts. They were having loads of fun, and for once, every single piece of toy that Ethan owns was used. It was with a great sense of joy that I sat and watched the three interact and play and chase each other (of course Ethan crawling as quickly as possible to keep up with his more mobile pals).
I have posted some pictures of our playdate.
I have also been trying to upload some of the more recent videos we've taken of Ethan, although I am having some trouble with YouTube and uploads are not working well (even though my laptop shows full signal strength for the wireless internet). So, Ade, a few more days still for the Noomie vids, ok?
And I am so excited for Ethan's first birthday party on Saturday, September 22nd. I have sent out an e-vite notice to some friends who I thought may be able to make it. If you did not receive this email, I apologize, but most of you live so far it was not necessary to send an invitation (though you are all more than welcome if you can swing it and come on by!).
The "theme" of the party will be a sort of grassroots, picnic/BBQ, equipped with red and white checkered table coverings/cloths, party hats, and bails of hay (joking on this last one). :-D
OK, enjoy the pics of 'Bella, Adib and Ethan, and be sure to check out videos soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment