Friday, August 31, 2007

Falling On Hard Times

If victory follows crisis and indeed come in cycles, I have plenty to look forward to!

2 comments:

flam said...

hey Max.

I hope everything is going alright with Kelly, Ethan and yourself.

These difficult moments make you appreciate the good times you have that much more. I know you'll be back on your feet soon enough. There's so much to look forward to in life. :?)

Maxwell Eblaghie, PhD, CRCP said...

Hi Frank!

Thanks for the kind message. I appreciate your comment very much.

Kelly, Ethan and I are doing well considering all that we've gone through in the past few months. It has been especially tough since we don't have any family, or anyone for that matter, around us really. And usually we find our "adopted" parents and family within the community we live, but this has not been the case (so far) in such a rural place as Blue Ridge.

But we may have found a solution to one of our biggest concerns - a nanny and regular playmates for Ethan.

I wish I could just bring you and some of our close friends to live with us. :-D

Take care,

Max