We finally bought Ethan the Radio Flyer wagon I had always wanted for him!! Remember, Ma, we wanted to buy this for Noomz when he was 4 months old? Hahaha... But now that he can sit up by himself, I am so thrilled to be able to "play" with the wagon with him :-D Ethan thinks it's cool, but daddy thinks it's waaaaaaaaayy cool! I assembled it this afternoon and we just took it out for a spin (around the house). We didn't make it too far because the heat is just atrocious (in the 90s!!! and feels well above this considering humidity) and 2pm is probably the peak temperature of the day. Noomz was well prepared though with his extra wide brim summer bucket hat and sunscreen on. I even had him under light blankets because the sun was just too intense. We lasted about 2 minutes before wilting and having to go back indoors. We will take it (wagon) out for another spin once mommy is home from work and it's cooler outside -- though these days, it is still over 80F near or past 8pm in the evening! Still, direct sunlight is what really hurts you. So here are just a "few" pictures I managed to capture in the minutes we were out.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Radio Flyer
We finally bought Ethan the Radio Flyer wagon I had always wanted for him!! Remember, Ma, we wanted to buy this for Noomz when he was 4 months old? Hahaha... But now that he can sit up by himself, I am so thrilled to be able to "play" with the wagon with him :-D Ethan thinks it's cool, but daddy thinks it's waaaaaaaaayy cool! I assembled it this afternoon and we just took it out for a spin (around the house). We didn't make it too far because the heat is just atrocious (in the 90s!!! and feels well above this considering humidity) and 2pm is probably the peak temperature of the day. Noomz was well prepared though with his extra wide brim summer bucket hat and sunscreen on. I even had him under light blankets because the sun was just too intense. We lasted about 2 minutes before wilting and having to go back indoors. We will take it (wagon) out for another spin once mommy is home from work and it's cooler outside -- though these days, it is still over 80F near or past 8pm in the evening! Still, direct sunlight is what really hurts you. So here are just a "few" pictures I managed to capture in the minutes we were out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment