Quite cool to visualize :-) On the top right panel of my blog, you will notice (if you have not already) a counter of how many hits/views my blog receives, and also from where (viewer's location). Great little thing. However, a lot of the times when you click on the link to see the data, the server is busy or a statement mentions how I am not a "plus" or "regular" member, therefore only get little priveleges - since I am not a paying customer. Still, it is pretty amazing to see that my blog's viewership, literally, spans the globe -- though counting where members of Kelly and my family live alone will achieve this feat.
Monday, May 07, 2007
ClustrMaps
Quite cool to visualize :-) On the top right panel of my blog, you will notice (if you have not already) a counter of how many hits/views my blog receives, and also from where (viewer's location). Great little thing. However, a lot of the times when you click on the link to see the data, the server is busy or a statement mentions how I am not a "plus" or "regular" member, therefore only get little priveleges - since I am not a paying customer. Still, it is pretty amazing to see that my blog's viewership, literally, spans the globe -- though counting where members of Kelly and my family live alone will achieve this feat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
:O who's in alice springs in australia!!??? i thought i was the only privileged australian viewing your blog!
Post a Comment