Ethan had his first haircut this past weekend. Kelly did the cutting while mom kept Ethan distracted and (somewhat) still long enough for the job to be done. I think Kelly did a fantastic job, and Ethan just looks so different and is just growing up before our eyes. I was busy manning our yard sale outside. Some of the pictures are a bit blury since Kelly was doing it all. Some of his precious locks are kept in a bag for his scrapbook.
My blog entries have been kinda short these days, but I'll keep updating (even if only pictures or videos) as new things develop with us.
Love to all!


1 comment:
oh! cutie! he looks like a little chinababy! i loooveee the double chin and the chubby cheeks. i'm blessed with so many pics of my nephews in one go. have a look at this one of junn. unfortunately, they don't have any of ryu, but it'll have to do for now! :D much love to all over there. will write soon.
http://users.livejournal.com/shaoyang_/51772.html#cutid1
Post a Comment