Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mountain Living

Hi Everyone! It's been exactly a week now -- I can't believe how time flies! -- since we moved to Blue Ridge, Georgia. We have been unpacking all this time, going out of the house a few times, most of those times to go to Home Depot, the others, to buy groceries. Otherwise, we've been cooped up at home organizing our things and throwing boxes and packing material out. We have only managed to take a walk or two around our new "neighborhood" and managed to walk up to the lake briefly. I am sure we will have many more opportunities to truly enjoy our location. But for now, I jokingly tell Kelly, I am getting "cabin fever" from being stuck at home for long periods at a time, but there's just so much to do, and it has not been easy since with Ethan, only either Kelly or myself can really do any of the unpacking. And so I write this entry to say I will be posting another one very soon -- hopefully this coming week -- with pictures of our new house once everything is more or less in place. Tired and exhausted wishing we had family over (more for the extra hands than company to be totally honest) I sign off for now. Love to all!

PS. not sure what happened to the pictures in my previous post, but will try and get those uploaded again

PPS. Ethan is 10-months old today (Yipee!)

No comments: