Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blur

The past month has been a blur. Now that I have my laptop going, here are some pictures from our last week in Durham. Jessica, Elyse, Nahal, Rob and Susan, and Moni and Susanna - THANK YOU all for helping with cleaning 801 Turmeric Lane. You are all great friends, neighbors, and we hope you will all come down to visit us in Blue Ridge. We miss you all terribly, and not only was our Turmeric home our first home, but you all made living there very enjoyable and comforting - especially just knowing you all looked out for our well-being. We look forward to seeing you all soon, and possibly, if you all can make it, for Ethan's 1-year birthday celebration later in September (his birthday is on the 21st, though we may hold a party on the nearest weekend, don't know off the top of my head what date that is, if the 21st).

Oh, and I've updated my blog entry of July 10th with pictures that seemed to not open. I hope they work this time around.

And the pictures I post here will be a continuation from then, when we met with several friends before saying goodbye to Durham, and the house cleaning and final photos in our front yard.

Oh right, I am remembering events of those last few days in Durham... and also a heartfelt thanks to the James, Nourani and Mostaghimi families, for not only organizing farewell dinners in your homes on our behalf, but for all the prayers, love and encouragement you've all showered upon our small and growing family these past four years. We love you all!












No comments: