Ever wonder how "good it must feel" when healthy (when you're sick)? Myself, I never really celebrate being healthy, and so when I am sick, I often contemplate how NICE it would be to not be sick. I am currently thinking this. Yes, I am not well. Ugh.
We are all not well actually. This past weekend, my entire family got sick and we are still slowly recovering. Thankfully, it has been really dreary and drizzly. I say 'thankfully' because normally this type of weather is associated with slightly warmer temps. And I for one would take a bit of wetness over freezing cold conditions any day. But I must admit the umbrella-wrestling between getting in and out of the car and a place of refuge (from the elements) is getting old.
Kelly is 35 weeks now! (and one day). That is one more day than Ethan was able to do. :-) I wonder if Kelly will make it to her baby shower (Friday Jan 02, '09) at work or if baby girl will come early. How much more for due date of Jan 14th. I hope everything will be ok.
Baby room plans have hit an all time lull. We've bought furniture that needs assembling, but a large dresser needs to come out first (and moved downstairs). It has been slow going to say the least, but perhaps this weekend I can snap my magic fingers and everything will fall in place perfectly! Yes, that is what will happen.
Hmmm.. what to eat for dinner? The past two nights we've had some kind of 10-minute meals (that is preparation time) and both have been surprisingly good! First night was some asian noodle with beef strips, and last night was "Berrrtoli" (like the commercials you know?) pasta rotini (?) stuffed with spinach and cheese and in a creamy tomatoey sauce. Mmmmmmm-mmm! Darn right!
I hope my sister and family are making their way safely to Orlando. We were not able to meet up due to us being sick and I didn't want my nieces to catch anything (they are on vacation after all). Hope to see you guys soon!
Yup, all of that is going on in my mind. Right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, I guess if you weren't going to pick Janis as her name, then Lexie is an awesome second choice. Hope all the furniture gets magically put together!
Hope you all are feeling better and we can't wait to see Lexie safely arrive.She's almost full term now, so everything should be great!
Post a Comment