I clearly do not have the time to keep up with this blog anymore. Sorry to all who still manage to check in on me from time to time .. only to see the same last entry for weeks at a time.
Part of my hesitation to write is due to the fact that I can no longer post any pictures on this blog (I have exceeded the allowable quota for memory) and so without some pictures, it really takes away from the journalistic or "publication" enterprise that I felt when I first decided to start my own blog.
So anyways, A LOT has happened since last entry. Not all recountable. I turned 30. Yay! Always fun getting older. Ethan turned 2! We had a party for him, and he was aware of things like "birthday cake" and "blowing the candle" -- still needed help on blowing his candle tho.
Mom and dad have been with us the past couple of weeks and are in fact going back to Canada this Saturday. They will surely be missed. It has been wonderful having them with us to celebrate Ethan's, mine, Dad's (and Babak's) birthday.
Dad has been so very busy working on a deck downstairs. The deck looks amazing (if only I could post pictures -- though I fully intend to post some on Facebook and perhaps link to this blog). I feel badly just how hard my dad has worked, but to be honest much of the work was self-inflicted, since my dad has many great ideas, or sees a deficiency that needs fixing or addressing quickly, and so the project has grown.
I can't wait until it (the deck) is stained and some screening has been put in place.
Kelly is 23 weeks into her pregnancy, and still feeling nauseous. Surely a record. Though I have a feeling for some weeks to come, if not the entire pregnancy, Kelly will not be feeling all that well. Sorry, Honey!!
And of course I just realized our pregnancy was never officially announced on this blog!!! Apologies to those who have not yet heard. I posted an announcement on Facebook several weeks ago. We are expecting a baby girl in January (14th is the due date).
Any suggestions for names?
Certainly by the time our daughter is born, I will have a new blog set up for the next phase and adventures of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congratulations on the news of the baby-girl on the way. I missed the announcement on the FB, and was somewhat surprised (My Mom intuition told me about it a few months ago though) so I'm sorry I didn't congratulate you earlier. We rae looking forward to meet the new addition to your beautiful family.
Sevda
In fact, I do have a suggestion for your daughter's name - Janis! Someday maybe someone will take me up on this suggestion :)
Congratulations, girls are so much fun! Hope Kelly will feel much better soon :-).
Much love, Schoot fam.
Post a Comment