Mom, hope you had a safe and uneventful flight back home. Please call us when you get the chance. Thanks for everything. Our home is no longer in order as we expected just minutes after your absence. Or, rather, the usual "order" has been restored. But thanks anyways for everything you always seem to do and provide for us. It is very, very quiet now at home as you can imagine. Probably also because Ethan is not feeling too well, though he is the most lively of us three (Kelly not feeling too great either, and me, well, blogging away -- really what else to do?). I've read all of Ethan's favorite books to him already and his bedtime routine is looming. Our NetFlix is in ("The Holiday) so maybe we'll watch that once Ethan is put to bed - IF he gets put to bed on his own, and IF Kelly does not fall too tired or sleepy in the process.
Calling on anyone who wants to come up and visit us? I know the Lakhanis are thinking of seeing us some time in June and our BC trip in July is but 6 weeks away. Looking forward to that (though not the flight with Noomsie!) :-P
I often wonder why we put ourselves so far away from everyone. Sigh.
OK, maybe I'll try out the treadmill for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment