Monday, April 28, 2008
Chunky Monkey
Ahh .. looking back at old videos of Ethan, it is surprising to see him so rolly-polly actually. What a wonderful stroll through memory lane. You can check all my videos on YouTube. Just search for maxwelleblaghie (I think). Or watch the video (blog entry below) and at the end of the video, you will find small thumbs to other videos (links). Not all are mine, or of Ethan. Just FYI. A full head of hair and just roundness all 'round. Noomsie. Wish we took a more consitent effort to video his progress though. With our family having gone through a lot of life changes in recent past, we missed out on videotaping Ethan from roughly 10MO until the video I just posted with E at 19MO. Will try to do more. Unless I have the video at home but have not posted them? Hmm .. I'll check!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment