Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today Marks 3

Happy Anniversary, Honey!

Three years ago today, Kelly and I "tied the knot" in good ol' Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club. Oh God, what glorious times those were! (again reminiscing the past - see entry below)

Now we are gaining momentum and refining our ways as we strive to be this well-oiled married machine. Ha!

I love you, Kelly.

And so tonight, Ethan, Kelly and I will celebrate with dinner at the Brasstown Valley Resort.

What a day, the morning being it's usual hectic rush to get out the door. But being Wednesday today, Kelly has her half day in the morning, and I go to to work in the afternoon, each taking turn to look after Ethan (currently napping). And in the rush and through breakfast, I forgot to wish Kelly a Happy Anniversary! And so I sent her a "text" message. :-D

We have a professional photo shoot for work today as well, and so busy all around.

How time just marches on...

1 comment:

Ming said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND KELLY! am looking forward to seeing you all here in singapore. :)
Have a smooth flight.
Love, Thing Ming (Kelly's childhood buddy)