[L-R: Loretta, Max, Elham and Amani]We did it! We completed the Ruhi sequence of courses, and our now qualified tutors. We finished Book 7 titled "Walking Together on a Path of Service". For me, the completion of Book 7 marks a 6 year journey through the Ruhi Institute sequence of courses that began with Book 1 (Dundee, Scotland), Book 2 (Scotland/USA) and Books 3, 4, 6, and 7 (North Carolina, USA). Because of university obligations/studies I had to take both books 1 and 2 several times before I completed them. Amani and I have been in the same study circle since Book 2, and in fact, Amani has now completed the brand new "Book 5 - teaching Junior Youth" making him and his study group one of the first classes to truly finish the "sequence". Congratulations!
So now, I take with me all these learnings, and with trepidation and uncertainty, I take the next steps in tutoring my first Book 1 (starting on May 27th - Saturday - with co-tutor, Glen Cotten). Of course, anyone interested in learning/sharing matters of spiritual import, what it means to have an "attitude of prayer", and so much more, are most welcome to join! Or Google and search for a Ruhi study circle in your area.
Let me now thank, last but certainly not least, my Ruhi tutors over the years:
Book 1 - Farhad Varjavandi (Dundee, Scotland)
Book 2 - Farhad Varjavandi/Bob Tansik (Durham, NC)
Book 3 - Melissa Tansik (Durham, NC)/Lisa Scako (Greensboro, NC)
Book4 - Pepper Oldziey (Durham, NC)/Tai Ayankoya (Carrboro, NC)
Book 6 - Isik Cotten (Durham, NC)/Betsy Ayankoya (Carrboro, NC)
Book 7 - Azadeh Perry (Durham, NC)/Becky Dibble (Durham County,NC)/Betsy Ayankoya

[L-R: Loretta, Betsy, Max, Becky, Elham, Azdeh and Amani]
Next up for me: Book 5 (tutor: Russ George/Wake County, NC)...


No comments:
Post a Comment