Monday, April 10, 2006

Crazy Fire


Yesterday, Amani, Loretta, Elham and I completed our sequence of Ruhi courses!!! Yay. We could not have done it so quickly, and thoroughly enjoy ourselves, without the love and encouragement of such fantastic tutors, Becky, Azadeh and Betsy! Book 7 was truly fun, and we plan to put our learning into action and help start and tutor others in Book 1 :-)

To celebrate our "graduation", we invited family members and friends to join us for a meal at a Mongolain Grill restaurant in north Raleigh called Crazy Fire. For dinner, I selected chicken, pork, shrimp, scallops and squid in one bowl, and sprouts, broccoli, mushrooms and onions in another, and I randomly threw in terriyaki and oyster sauce, as well as sesame oil, garlic salt and pepper, before I gave my bowls to the chefs to cook. In five minutes or so, voila! my meal was ready, and I must say the combination of meat selections, veggies and sauces was really good and better than I had thought it would taste.

Next up for us graduates is the new Book 5 on teaching Junior Youth. The old Book 5 is now going to be Book 3b (Teaching Children's Classes, Grade II).

No comments: